Master Aiping Cheng is one of the world's most accomplished Tai Chi Chuan and Wushu experts with over 30 years of training, teaching and judging traditional and competition styles in both disciplines.
- Her accomplishments include:
- 3 time All-China National Tai Chi Chuan champion.
- 6-time member of the elite Chinese National Wushu Team.
- Top coach at one of China’s world class sports institutes.
- One of prestigious Chinese National Committee of 16 distinguished masters to establish the first world competition standards.
- In 1999 ranked at the highest skill level by the International Wushu Association of Beijing and awarded special recognition for teaching these ancient cultural arts to people around the world.
Master Aiping Cheng's Basic Movements of Tai Chi Chuan will benefit anyone. Beginner will learn the essential basic of TCC, building a strong foundation for future study of any form. Advance students can refine their movements. She teaches: alignment, breathing, hand positions, leg stances, tree standing meditation, arm movements, leg movements, coordinating arm and two practice routines using 24 form movements. Everything is presented in a simple step-by-step format; just follow and practice each move with her. The clearly marked sections help you learn one lesson before moving on to the next. Master Aiping created this video to make learning easy and enjoyable. As she says, "You will have Tai Chi Chuan your whole life."