Century Versys Youth V.SPAR.2 Fight Simulator
Discover a whole new way to train with the Century Versys V.SPAR.2 Spar Simulator.
The Versys V.SPAR.2 is the first freestanding grappling simulator designed exclusively for youth.
Its state-of-the-art patented three leg structure, along with its two grappling arms, provides a realistic approach allowing for every takedown, throw, sweep, hold, and lock imaginable.
- Advanced or young beginners can safely learn to practice throws, hip tosses, leg sweeps, ankle picks, arm drags, crotch lifts, single and double leg takedowns
- V.SPAR.2 is a perfect tool for conditioning and training drills, combinations, stand up to ground transitions, and ground and pound
- Martial arts training with V.SPAR.2 can enhance hand-eye coordination speeding up progression for special ground techniques
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Length: 30"
- Width: 21"
- Height: 21"
- Made with high-density foam for maximum impact absorption
- Constructed of durable polyurethane/high-impact foam
- Prefilled, requires no additional water or sand
- Legs and arms are a soft and flexible structural core for full flexibility and natural rebounding to original position
- Patented three leg structure is strategically weighted to stand upright
- One-year replacement warranty on all Versys Fight Simulators